American Heart Association Heartcode PALS Training - 2 Year Certification
Recommended for: MDs, RNs, Paramedics, EMTs, and Medical Personnel with Busy Schedules.
The PALS Online Class utilizes simulation technology and scenario-based learning that is self-directed on your computer at home. The course covers all of the same material as the traditional classroom based PALS class.
This program also includes the complete PALS textbook online so there is no need to purchase the book separately.
This Class Has 3 Parts:
Part 1 - A self-paced series of online training modules (3 to 8 hours based on experience)
Part 2 - Skills practice at our facility (15 - 30 minutes)
Part 3 - Skills test at our facility (15 - 30 minutes)
**The Online PALS Course is very popular for on-site group training as well. SureFire CPR can come to your business to provide Part 2 & 3 for your staff. Call for details!
Benefits of Online Training:
- Online modules can be completed around your busy schedule
- Skills check is quick and easy
- No textbook is required (reduces cost)
- You will receive your American Heart Association PALS card the same day as your skills check.
SureFire CPR Online Course Policy:
- NO REFUNDS on Online Courses
- Exchanges from an online course to a physical in-class course is only allowed if the keycode has not been sent to the student
- For Technical Support, contact AHA @ (888) 242-8883 or email@example.com
CME/CE credit is provided by the American Heart Association for Physicians, P.A.s, Nurses, Pharmacists, and EMTs.
Please Note: This course has been tested on Windows XP and Mac OSX, with Internet Explorer 7+ or Firefox 2+. HeartCode programs are not supported by Apple Safari. Students are allowed up to 60 days after the completion of the online part of the course to complete the skills session.
Same Day Certification Card!